Here we are, the final picture from the original link. If you’re interested I talk about the series of scripts here in my latest newsletter.
1. Tight shot on a folded newspaper sitting on a dresser. ABUSERS SLAIN screams the headline. A sub heading beneath tells of former staff members of a disgraced children’s home being slain. A number of BULLETS are strewn across the newspaper.
CAPTION: The bullets all have their own purpose.
2. Static shot. A pair of hands begin to load the bullets into a REVOLVER.
CAPTION: They are my little story-tellers.
3. CUT TO a shot of a WOMAN looking into the mirror sitting atop the dresser. She’s in her early 30s with dark, closely cropped hair. She’s wearing a plain white t-shirt as she stares into the mirror intensely.
CAPTION: They close the loop and give me peace of mind.
4. A view from inside an open wardrobe as the stands before it. There’s nothing in there but a row of adult versions of the black dress seen in the picture above.
CAPTION: They are the final act…
5. CUT TO the woman walking down the driveway of a beautiful house somewhere in a picturesque suburb. The sky is blue, the sun is shining, all offset by the woman walking down the driveway, the revolver handing limply from her right hand.
CAPTION: …and the start of something new.